Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fascination, Part II

I just love these lighthouses and this Cornish Heritage Farm set came with 3 different light houses. I made the first card for DH for Father's Day. This one will be for one of my sons.  That is if I get the 3rd card made. I have 2 sons. If I don't get the 3rd one done I will have to (Gasp!) buy cards.



I was so impressed with my ship's wheel and compass that I nearly broke my arm patting myself on my back.
One of the snowflake Spellbinders dies always reminded me of a ship's wheel. The compass is part of the stamp set. I punched the compass out and glued on the "wheel" and added  Judi Kins Diamond Glaze. I also used a Spellbinder's dies to cut out the image and mount it the perfect DP by K&Company.

That's all I got for now. Hope your day is filled with smiles...

6 comments:

Sherri said...

i love this one too! The ship's compass idea was brilliant! Great card!!

Mina said...

oh wow Gail Im so loving these images too, especially the way you colour and use them...stunning...I was having a little scroll down and wow your grandchildren are so beautiful
Mina xxx

Jean said...

I would give you a pat myself if I could reach ya! Great card Gail! I hope you get the other done in time... tick tock. LOL I love these light houses also, got to finally see a real one a couple of years ago, they are so kewl!

ahlers5 said...

Hey you're on a roll again! Love seeing your cards. this one is great. Can't wait to see the third in the set.

Mary J said...

Really beautifulm Gail! Gorgeous colouring and beautifully framed!

Liz McGuire, said...

Genius idea for the ships compass, brilliant card,

Liz x