This card was so simple and one of my favorites.
This beautiful butterfly is from Stampendous. I colored the butterfly with Copics and cut it out.
On the very tips of the wings, I used 3D paint and sprinkled some glitter on it before it dried.
The circles were done with a stamp from Rubber Soul. I embossed the top portion and added "Hope" from Stampin Up. Three little jewels were added to finish it off.
I love happy cards.
This beautiful butterfly is from Stampendous. I colored the butterfly with Copics and cut it out.
On the very tips of the wings, I used 3D paint and sprinkled some glitter on it before it dried.
The circles were done with a stamp from Rubber Soul. I embossed the top portion and added "Hope" from Stampin Up. Three little jewels were added to finish it off.
I love happy cards.
8 comments:
This is my favorite card you have ever done! Love it!
wow how well does that embossing work on half the card...gorgeous butterfly and the colours make it really pop...a complete stunner
Mina xxx
Oh my goodness... This card is a real show stopper!! Sometimes simple things can make a bigger statement! Your butterfly is gorgeous and I need to know where you found that embossing folder!
Hugs,
Sheree
So pretty I can see why you love it!
Just gorgeous! Did you stamp the butterfly on the card also? I just love it. You've really got your mojo back big time. It's so inspiring to see your work!
Diane
Gail, this is STUNNING!!! Wowee, I can't stop looking at what you've created here honey! Thank you for sharing!!
Oh, I really love this one, Inspiring creativity!!!
Sandy
A beautiful, beautiful card. Lots of awesome detailing.
Post a Comment