Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pink Poppy?

Happy Sunday everyone.  Hope your Hubbies, Sons, and Fathers are all having a wonderful day. Mine are all golfing.

I just fell in love with the little digi.  I think she will be perfect for my oldest Granddaughter who will turn 8 next month.


I got this sweetie from Funky Kits.  They are this months sponsor over at Stamp Something Weekly Challenge Blog in which I am entering this card. This weeks challenge is Something with Pretty Papers.

 I wish I could give credit to someone for this new find, but I do so much blog hopping that I cannot remember who's blog that got me there.  If you are the guilty one (because I did do a little shopping), please come forward.

This is Poppy a Sugar Nellie I bought from Funky Kits. I colored her with Copics, cut her out with Spellbinder dies. and mounted her on these beautiful designer papers from My Mind's Eye, and the poke a dots are from DCWV.  I also used some of the same DP for the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. The pretty little flower on the side was cut with a die from Die-namics.

Wish me luck, the prize is Funky Kits £10 voucher. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a darling card! Love the papers you used. Thanks for sharing :)

Sherri said...

Adorable! I love all the papers! They just provide the perfect backdrop for how cute she is!

ahlers5 said...

Just love it. the coloring is absolutely gorgeous! I shop lots from Funky Kits. That's who sells all the Simply Adorable digis I love. Good luck with the challenge.

Mary J said...

Fantastic layout and love how you've ysed the patterned paper for the matting, Gail! Brilliant card!

Dawn B. said...

She is adorable Gail. Your coloring is amazing. Your granddaughter will love this special card. Nicely done.