Thursday, June 23, 2011

American Home

I just loved coloring this one.  Would you believe the most difficult to color was the roof?



This American Home from Stamps Happen and the artist is Carolyn Shores Wright. This was colored with Copies.  The white lattes punch is from Martha Stewart And the "God Bless America" says Vippies and I have no idea where I acquired it.

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Love it! I probably would never have purchased this stamp & now I'm sorry I didn't! It's gorgeous!

Dawn B. said...

Oh my gosh. I am amazed at your coloring. I have this stamp and forgot all about it. It is huge too if I remember right. Great job Gail. Now I have to go find mine.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Your colouring is incredible Gail! Those wee birds are so adorable!
Hugs,
Sheree

ahlers5 said...

I absolutely love this card! Your coloring is amazing, as usual. It just gets better and better every time you make a card. What's your secret? Beautiful work!

Jean said...

Oh I don't know how I missed this, I have been busy and not doing much but this is gorgeous Gail! You did such a fabulous job on the coloring. Congrats on a great card!

Andrea said...

gosh, this is so adorable! love your style and coloring