Just a short post and maybe something later. I've been meaning to share this but I also want to get parents approval. These are my two granddaughters on Easter. They are blessings.
Lovely granddaughters - I have two as well and my DIL has now had a baby boy named Isaac to add to their family. Hope they bring you much love and enjoyment Sandy
4 comments:
Oh Gail they are so cute, I can't wait to have some myself. Someday I am sure I will. Enjoy them!
Lovely granddaughters - I have two as well and my DIL has now had a baby boy named Isaac to add to their family. Hope they bring you much love and enjoyment
Sandy
I cannot wait until I am a grandma. They are adorable Gail.. I bet they are the apple of your eye. :)
Such pretty girls. It must be wonderful to have grandkids.
Post a Comment