This is my second card I've made for - Hope You Can Cling To - a month long card drive benefiting breast cancer patients at MD Anderson Cancer Center. And this gallery HYCCT1101A Pink Critters.
Miss Fish (Comotion Rubber) was in the garage in a box waiting for the next rummage sale. I bought Fishy several years ago when I was making smaller cards and just could figure out how to use or color it until this challenge came up. I was able to curve that tiny Verve stamp "You Amaze Me" that just fit.
Those bubble jewels were bought at a dollar store and the blank embossed card was purchased at Michael's.
5 comments:
This is gorgeous. Love the glitter and the bubble jewels. You always set up your photos so nicely.
Diane
This is without a doubt the most gorgeous fish in any pond of water! I love the coloring & the baubles just finish it perfectly! It's beautiful!
Wow, Gail, gorgeous colouring and love your shading!
Super fun card! Love how you did the bubbles!
Miss fish looks so pretty in pink. I love the background you chose. The embellishments are perfect.
Post a Comment