Sunday, October 2, 2011

For the Girls

The Paper Shelter could have used  my youngest granddaughter when the drew this image. Those little legs, cute little skirt peeking out from under her coat, and that sweet, sweet face is my little "M".


I colored this image from Paper Shelter with Copics and added some Stickles to the leaves.  The DP is from Cosmo Cricket.  I purchased the leaf stickers, which included the jewels at a dollar store about 50 miles away from me and I am kicking myself for not buy more. I am not sure what company they are.
.

2 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Totally cute! Love the embellies. I am always in awe of your cards. They're always so perfect. It's the CAS look that I always have difficulty with.

Liz Miller said...

Super cute card. I can understand why you're kicking yourself for not getting more of those leaves. They're lovely.
Liz x