I could make Christmas cards all year long, and some do. I just kind of like wait, because it puts me in that "Happy Place" when it's 15 Deg. with a wind chill of -15 Deg and the sun hasn't shown for days. Can you tell, I really like Winter?
Well, I ran across this challenge at Buttons for Brains (cute name). So I am entering this Penny Black's Christmas in July Challenge.
This is poinsettia is "Winter Glow" and I think I've used this every year since I purchased it. I'ts a large stamp, so there not a lot of layout variations, but there are many ways to display the flower. The sentiment is Stampabilities. I used Copics and Stickles for the center of the flower. Both punches are from Martha Stewart and the DP is K&Company.
Now that I've got the itch, I won't want to stop making Christmas cards. And of course, that means more shopping.
8 comments:
I have this stamp and just love it! Actually looked at it the other day..great minds think alike! Beautiful job Gail! Love the sentiment too!
Hugs,
Sheree
Love the coloring on this...I really like how you added the darker areas. It gives it a lot of depth. So pretty.
Diane
Love your gorgeous, beautiful Christmas card.
luv
Debby
Oh Gail, this is full of gorgossity honey! So beautiful!
A beautiful elegant card.
Liz x
Perfect Christmas card, thanks for joining in this week at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
Liz x
wow, I love it!
So wonderful colors and so elegant!
Adore this one, that stamp is wonderful,
Sandy
Post a Comment