Work. Work. Work. And no time for blogging. I really must catch up with everyone. I hope to stop by all your blogs the next couple of days and catch up on all your fantastic creations.
This post will be quick. I am entering my card in the High Hopes Fun in the Sun Challenge.
Recipe:
Stamp - High Hopes
Copics and Prisma Colors
Dia-namics Die (flower)
Spellbinders dies
Paper: DCWV
This post will be quick. I am entering my card in the High Hopes Fun in the Sun Challenge.
Recipe:
Stamp - High Hopes
Copics and Prisma Colors
Dia-namics Die (flower)
Spellbinders dies
Paper: DCWV
3 comments:
So cute! Just love the flower you made.
How sweet, Gail! Adore those colours and flower too - wow!
This is adorable Gail!! That turtle is sooo cute and I think your layout is perfect as are the papers you chose. Beautiful work Gail!
Hugs,
Sheree
Post a Comment