I am so pumped! I have joined The Cutting Cafe's design team. The owner Regina Easter let us choose a file to make the announcement and I chose this USA file.
Please check out The Cutting Cafe's Store. They have so much more than just cutting files, she also has a line of clear stamps and crafting supplies. And her cutting files also come as PDF's, so you don't have to have a cutting machine, you can print and cut by hand. Awesome right?
Check out this very affordable file here. Celebrate the 4th, download your own file and make your own.
Please check out The Cutting Cafe's Store. They have so much more than just cutting files, she also has a line of clear stamps and crafting supplies. And her cutting files also come as PDF's, so you don't have to have a cutting machine, you can print and cut by hand. Awesome right?
Check out this very affordable file here. Celebrate the 4th, download your own file and make your own.
Enjoy your weekend and be safe!

5 comments:
Oh, Gail, what a perfect DT to be on! I love your card and love the idea of your showing us how to use these. I just may be more inspired to start using my Silhouette! Yay! What a beautiful card just perfect for this weekend...I love it! You are so amazing, and I am excited to see more of your beautiful work and designs! Big hugs, sweet friend, and enjoy this wonderful weekend of celebration for the U. S. of A.!
Awesome choice for your first post ! Congratulations on making the design team as I know how much you love to use cut files . I'm glad you added they don't have to be on a machine and can be cut by hand . I will have to check that out !
Very cool card!
Hey, congrats! This sounds perfect for you as I know how good you are with using your Silhouette. Great first choice! I've seen this file made into a card before and it's pretty fabulous. Love your paper choices and the little extras you added. I'll bet you're going to have so much fun and I know I'm going to love seeing what you create!
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GAIL.....love love love it....welcome again to the team...hugs
Post a Comment