Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hello again!

Did you think I left for good?  You would think a person that hasn't posted for a few months would have a clean craft room.  Not so much.  I can't tell you how many times I started to create and just couldn't bring it to the finish line.  I'm hoping this post will start the creative juices flowing again.




Power Poppy inspired me with their three marker challenge .  This dose not mean that I didn't make a huge mess. 

Dies: Memory Box, Marianne Designs, Cheery Lynn, Sue Wilson
Paper:  Craft Smith Wedding Neutrals, White Cardstock & Stripes from my stash 



9 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

GASP!!! Oh my word... Gail this is gorgeous! If you have been away from stamping you would not know it. Fantastic shading, love the fold as well. Gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

I missed you! Your work is stellar and always worth coming to see. Such a treat. Both coloring and design knock me off my feet. Amazing work with three markers. And, yes, I know how easily those messes develop. Got one going on in my room right now. So good to see you today, Gail!

Pam Sparks said...

Lovely Gail! and just three colors! I am going to have to study your coloring on this one! hehe
TFS! Glad you finished!

Barbara said...

I just had to stop and say I have not words for this gorgeous card. It takes my breath away.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Gail, I have missed you, but I know you are never too far! But truly, this is absolutely exquisite! Your coloring is amazing and always delights me. And to think you do this with just THREE colors is amazing! It's gorgeous, sweet friend! Your talents never cease to amaze me! Hugs! xoxo

ChristineCreations said...

Gail you did such a great job with these markers together. It’s the perfect image for them too! Gorgeous colouring and such a great design! Good to see you creating again. Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this month!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your coloring is amazing! Wow!

CherylQuilts said...

Congratulations on being featured on today's Power Poppy blog, sweet friend! Your card is gorgeous! Hugs and love! xoxo

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely gorgeous Gail.