I made this card for the Splitcoast Inspiration Challenge 541. The host always gives us something really special for us to get inspired. This time she gave us a Pinterest board with the most beautiful birds. This is the one that inspired me.

And this is what I came up with.
At first I thought I would have to go shopping for a new digi. (As if I needed an excuse). Then I remembered that I already have this precious digi from Buddly Crafts.
I colored these sweeties with Prisma Pencils.
Would you believe the Silhouette Cameo cut this image?
I used Spellbinders dies Enchanged Labels 28 & Gold Majestic Circles to display the image. I used dimensional foam to an extra pop.
The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from Paper Trey Ink.
I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday. I am retired, but at times I wish I were still working. But then, when I was working I wished I were retired. Guess there's no pleasing some people.
I must remember to make every day count. Each one is a gift.

And this is what I came up with.
At first I thought I would have to go shopping for a new digi. (As if I needed an excuse). Then I remembered that I already have this precious digi from Buddly Crafts.
I colored these sweeties with Prisma Pencils.
Would you believe the Silhouette Cameo cut this image?
I used Spellbinders dies Enchanged Labels 28 & Gold Majestic Circles to display the image. I used dimensional foam to an extra pop.
The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from Paper Trey Ink.
I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday. I am retired, but at times I wish I were still working. But then, when I was working I wished I were retired. Guess there's no pleasing some people.
I must remember to make every day count. Each one is a gift.
4 comments:
This is gorgeous! Love your coloring...I can almost see their feathers! And that cutout frame is just jaw dropping!
Oh, my word, your Prisma coloring is amazing! Please don't make me get a Silhouette, but it would be so lovely to be able to cut like this. I love cut out images. Those birds are adorable! The card base and framing is gorgeous. Oh, how I love this card!
oh so gorgeous Gail. I just love this beauty. Amazing coloring with the prismas. I am so impressed.
Gail, your pencil coloring is so amazing, and these two little birds look absolutely real! And the dies are gorgeous together! Stunning card, sweet friend! Big hugs! xoxo
Post a Comment