It's been almost 2 weeks since my last post. I need some inspiration, so I will be doing some blog hopping.
Getting back in the groove isn't easy for me. I chose this stamp from Skipping Stones to help me get started.
I colored this Skipping Stones butterfly with Copics and then covered it with Diamond Glaze and popped it up under the wing. I added some pearls to the wing and placed the butterfly on this branch which I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. The boarder was also cut with the Cameo and was suppose to have leaves in the the lover right corner, but I edited it out, and used the sentiment from Kaiser Craft.
I have a lot of cards that need to be made this weekend. Hopefully I can get some inspiration from my friends.
Getting back in the groove isn't easy for me. I chose this stamp from Skipping Stones to help me get started.
I colored this Skipping Stones butterfly with Copics and then covered it with Diamond Glaze and popped it up under the wing. I added some pearls to the wing and placed the butterfly on this branch which I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. The boarder was also cut with the Cameo and was suppose to have leaves in the the lover right corner, but I edited it out, and used the sentiment from Kaiser Craft.
I have a lot of cards that need to be made this weekend. Hopefully I can get some inspiration from my friends.

8 comments:
Welcome back Gail - I've missed your creations! And this is so gorgeous - wonderful way to frame that pretty butterfly and the pearls just make it pop beautifully!
Love this! I'm going to have to rely on YOU for inspiration today!
Yes, welcome back. This is beautiful! Glad you're enjoying your Silhouette. I really love how you cut the frame on this card. If you make too many wonderful things with it I'm going to get majorly jealous and have to go buy one. Although, I have two Cricuts I don't use now.
Welcome back Gail. I took an 8 month hiatus due to a loss of creativity but you have come back with a beautiful card!!
This is beautiful Gail. I find too that if I take a week or so off. I can't stamp well. Glad to see this beautiful card. I love the colors. Take care.
Gail, thanks so much for the Liebster award. I hope I spelled that correctly. I should have written alot sooner. I've had quite a stomach virus for the past week, which I have now passed on to my husband. You have been such a wonderful inspiration to me!
Gail
I think this card is beautiful and I am not sure how you got your frame but it is just beautiful. I am so happy to see you back - I look for you everyday for inspiration for myself!! Hugs
Gorgeous!! Those die cuts are wonderful! Great job on the butterfly too!
It can be hard getting the mojo to work right...especially after a wee break. I know where you're coming from!
Hugs,
Shere
Post a Comment