Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pilot Run

This is my first attempt creating a card using just my new Silhouette Cameo. I am so in love with this amazing machine.  If your wondering why I haven't been by to say hi and leave a comment, it's because my new toy just keeps calling "FEED ME"!


There you have it... Silhouette Cameo.

I am entering this in Less Is More Challenge Week 52 Scetch.

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a great effect Gail, I love how the sentiment echoes hearts in the cutting.
Sadly the card has mutated to a square and this week it was supposed to remain a rectangle in landscape orientation!
Thanks anyway.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Woops!

SugarGem said...

Whoa! That is AMAZING I want one even more now! :( I need the dough though! lol You think they will take my Cricut for trade? lol

Sheree said...

Wow! That is sooo neat Gail! I think you've done a fabulous job and I'm going to research that machine on the net now!
Have fun but do take time to come up for air haha!
Hugs,
Sheree

Victoria said...

So classy! I bet you just watch it cut out... I know I would!

Sherri said...

Love this one! I can see why you are having so much fun. Are we going to need to make another paper run at Michaels?

ahlers5 said...

Very nice! I have a Cricut, but I bought the software Make The Cut. It allows me to cut any SVGs with the Cricut so I don't have to buy cartridges. I keep forgetting to use it, though!

Jenny said...

I'm impressed with what these machines can do and your card is fantastic, great choice to go monochrome :0)
Jenny x

craftybren said...

Great job with your machine, know what you mean about not being able to tear yourself away from your machine