Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Toadally in Love.

No, I didn't miss spell again. This time it's on purpose.  A little play on words you know. That doesn't mean there may not be some little miss somewhere else.  I always notice them a few days after a post.

Anyway, I want to share something.  I found a new blogger. Really she found me. She only started blogging this month and she's very talented.  Stop by and show Carole Ann some love.  Leave a comment.


This is a pre-blog stamp.  It's unmounted, and when I purchased it, it didn't seem important to know the company.  I think it's an Elzybells stamp.  I colored toad (or frog if your prefer) with Copics and matted the image with pink card stock then I mounted on some white card stock that I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The flowers are from Martha Stewart and the sentiments were computer generated.

Have a good day!

7 comments:

Sheree said...

Okay.. This is just the cutest frog ever!! Fantastic job colouring him and I would have picked the same embossing folder as it has always reminded me of reptillian skin haha!
Another masterpiece Gail!
Hugs,
Sheree

Leslie Miller said...

A very cute stamp and the embossed panel is perfect for him. Your coloring is wonderful!

ahlers5 said...

Very cute! Love the coloring and the embossing folder is perfect!

Sherri said...

He's adorable! I have him too & can't find him in all my stamps, but if I do I'll let you know whose he is. I love the bubble background. It's perfect for him & the flowers just finish him off.

Trina said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment on SCS! I wouldn't have been able to see your awesome cards if you hadn't! Now following!!

Runs with Scissors said...

He's too cute!!! Too embossing is ssssssssooooooooooo perfect with the card.

Dawn B. said...

Aww this is so sweet. I need to get this folder out and use it. Your coloring is wonderful. I just visited CaroleAnn. :)