In my previous post, I said that I "probably" would not be posting until after Christmas. That was before I went to the Simply Less is More blog and saw this week's challenge theme is music . So it got me to thinking about the Mo's Digital Pencil image that I got last year. Then I started looking for it. Since I upgraded last year, some things got moved and apparently some didn't get backed up, because I just couldn't find it. Then I became obsessed and ended up purchasing this digi again. It's so cute I really didn't mind that it was a second purchase.
I colored Singin so Beautiful with Copics and added some 3D paint on hats. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink.
I colored Singin so Beautiful with Copics and added some 3D paint on hats. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink.


28 comments:
Adorable! I love the less is more style! It really shows off your coloring! Love it!
This is adorable. Superb coloring!
Wow, what lovely colouring.
Wow, wonderful card!
Love this image and your colouring is so amazing
Wow, really showcases your amazing colouring Gail! And love how you did the sentiment!
Beautiful image and I love your shading around it
Anne
x
Your card is so beautifully coloured - it's fantastic. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Fabulous card, great colouring and placement of the sentiment.
Kath x
PS Thanks for your comment.
Love this image and your colouring is so beautifull! Thanks for your comment.
Gail this is stunning. Such a lovely image that you've made come to life with your colouring, beautiful card Karen x
oh, thats great. The cats are so lovely.
Lisa
I love this! Darling image and impeccable coloring skills. ;)
Fab image - not surprised you couldn't resist making your lovely card with it too
Seasons Greetings
Kathyk
Geesh! NOW I need to go back to Mo's and get this image (LOL!)....it is absolutely fabulous!!! Love this adorable card!!
Oh pooh! I couldn't find it there!!
I hate it when I can't find digis that I KNOW I have purchased. I've had problems with both my laptop and my external hard drive so sadly lots have got lost.
This is simply gorgeous and your colouring is awesome.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Susan here is the link to the image :) http://digitalpenciltoo.com/index.php/Music-and-Dance.html
This is so cute and amazing colouring x
What a fab image - no wonder you wanted to find it, & such a great card too, love it, Jx
Beautiful! I really love this card!
Awww so cute Gail! And your colouring is wonderful!
Lizy x
Hola Gail, beautiful, beautiful stamp, i love the Mo stamps too:D, fantastic card.
A hug from Palma
I absolutely love this card. Your colouring is gorgeous! (so jealous!) I really like the sentiment too. Happy Christmas!
Fantastic card, perfectly created
Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"
Oh my. I love that image and you have colored it so beautifully. Just wonderful! Ann Y.
The image is gorgeous, love the card. Carol x
Awww I forgot about this image from Mo's. It is such a fun one. Your coloring is spectacular. Have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
Another WOW! card Gail! That image is precious and you've brought the furry ones to live wonderfully!
Hugs,
Sheree
Post a Comment