Just a quick post to let everyone know, I still make cards.
The holly is a free digi from Cuddly Buddly. I thought it need something else. I found this ornament at the back of to drawer. I have no idea where I bought it but it had a clearance sticker for $.79, so I'm thinking Michael's. It says it's a Brother Sister Design?? I also found this perfect color and size ribbon from which I hung the ornament. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink.
Have a great Monday everyone.
The holly is a free digi from Cuddly Buddly. I thought it need something else. I found this ornament at the back of to drawer. I have no idea where I bought it but it had a clearance sticker for $.79, so I'm thinking Michael's. It says it's a Brother Sister Design?? I also found this perfect color and size ribbon from which I hung the ornament. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink.
Have a great Monday everyone.

7 comments:
Beautiful card, fab ornament and holly and love the sentiment.
Sandy
Love this! Less definitely IS more!
I find it so hard to make cards in December. This is beautiful. Your coloring is gorgeous. :) Merry Christmas.
This card is amazing. Love the coloring. It's amazing that it's not all one stamp. you did a wonderful job of putting it all together.
Oh my!! This is so lovely in it's simplicity - the way you put the different stamps together to make such a pretty presentation is sooo creative!
Just love it!!
Really gorgeous Gailk - so stunning against the whtie!
so elegant - I love it!
Post a Comment