Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pumpkins again.

I love fall! The colors are just awesome.  I just love the Northwood Rubber stamps.  Most are very large, but what wonderful scenery.


Sherri and I went shopping after our Saturday lunch. Hobby Lobby had their Grand Nestabilities on sale!!!
I bought the Grand Calibur a few months ago, but hadn't bought the round die for card making.  These are the smallest ones and I don't know what I will do with the really big ones.  

I hope everyone is having fun this long weekend and for my friends on the east coast, I hope you escaped the wrath of Irene.  Our flood waters have receded after 3 months. I finally got to take the interstate home from work last Thursday.

For all those who had labor this weekend thanks for keeping us safe, well fed and entertained.

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Love this! The scalloped card is just perfect to show off the beautiful pumpkins. And I love your color choices & the cute bow!

Amy Sheffer said...

What gorgeos Fall colors! Love the circle design!

Liz McGuire, said...

Perfect autumn card, can't wait to see what you do with your new dies,

Liz x

Mary J said...

Lovely fall card, Gail! Great use of that border punch!

I use the really big ones to make into interesting card bases, e.g. fold them in half - here's an example of one I did...

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/totally-ladybug-tuesday-challenges-you.html

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/12/did-i-make-this.html

I think most people use them for their 12 x 12 scrapbook pages - which I haven't ventured into yet!

ahlers5 said...

This is so very pretty. How large are the grand nestabilities? I was wondering if they would fit on my machine.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Beautiful fall card Gail! You have a great eye for putting colours and shapes together to make a masterpiece!
Hugs,
Sheree