Saturday, September 17, 2011

Witching

I think I have finally figured out why I'm not crazy about Halloween.  This image strongly resembles me in the morning.  Actually she looks better than me.  Cackle! (I mean giggle.)


This is a High Hopes stamp, that I have colored with Copics.  I used a Spellbinder die to mount it then popped it up. Brads in the corners and a little Stickles on the stars tops it off on this pretty DP from Basic Grey.

See ya later! I have to go find my hat!

4 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Cute...cute...cute! I love the little kitty peeking over the edge.

Mary J said...

Oh Gail, how wonderful! Love the matting and your colouring!

Sherri said...

When you make a card this adorable, you just HAVE to love Halloween! She is the perfect Halloween cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

I have that spellbinder and must dig it out again!
What a cute image and your colouring really makes her pop... Well Done Gail!
Hugs,
Sheree