Well my floor is laid, walls are painted and my furniture has arrived. Problem is, I have to put it all together and I am about to loose it. So before I loose it, I decided to post a thank you card I made. I been holding off posting it until I was pretty sure they had received it.
This is a Doodle Pantry image and sentiment. I colored it with Copics, cut it out and popped it up it on this pretty doily. Then I put some pretty pearls in the center of the blossoms and scattered some more on the DP.
I am pretty sure the paper is Cosmo Cricket.
I should have made an "I'm sorry" card to all my blog friends. I have been looking and admiring your cards, but haven't had time to leave a post. Does that sound lame? I promise to do better starting tomorrow. You deserve every words of praise you get and more.
This is a Doodle Pantry image and sentiment. I colored it with Copics, cut it out and popped it up it on this pretty doily. Then I put some pretty pearls in the center of the blossoms and scattered some more on the DP.
I am pretty sure the paper is Cosmo Cricket.
I should have made an "I'm sorry" card to all my blog friends. I have been looking and admiring your cards, but haven't had time to leave a post. Does that sound lame? I promise to do better starting tomorrow. You deserve every words of praise you get and more.


5 comments:
Very pretty! The strawberries actually look dimensional. It will be so wonderful to have a beautiful new craft room. I have to use my dining room. Or, I could throw my daughter out! Then I could have her room back. I'll have to think on that one. I have a card I want to post also, but it's for my daughter's birthday in April and she looks at my site. I'll have to wait. Hope to see pics of your room when it's done.
We of course missed you Gail! But you're back so all is forgiven! ;)
Beautiful card - the little pearls finish it off perfectly!
This looks luscious Gail. Just bought some strawberries. So glad you are. getting your projects done. No need for sorry. Hope you are back to stamping soon.
Looks good enough to eat! Great creation! You will be happy once you are all settled in your new room!lol!
Hugs,
Georgia
Yummy!! Great colouring and layout Gail! The red plaid goes perfectly! Love that doilie too!
Post a Comment