This little Basset Girl's eyes tell all. So sad. Sooo Sweet. There are many people in my life, that I wish I could see more often, especially my sister. And boy can I relate to this pup. As my birthday approaches, I look in the mirror to see someone I don't know. Someone with those hound dog eyes. Did I just compare myself with a dog??
This image is a digi from Karen's Doodles. I colored my Basset Girl with mostly Prisma pencils and Gamsol, using only a little Copics on the flowers. The pretty blue green paper is from K&Company. You may not be able to see it well, but up in the corners is a little Stampin Up sentiment "Missing You".

5 comments:
She is so precious. Ths black really stands out and looks beautiful. And as always, love your coloring! I haven't been able to post. I'm having computer problems, but the part comes in on Monday, hopefully. Then I'll be back in business.
This is too cute.. What a sweet image. I love her forlorn look.. Your coloring is awesome.. Really awesome.
Brilliant colouring Gail! You've showcased that little cutie perfectly!
Im always catching a glimpse of myself in mirrors and wondering who it is Gail lol...that dog is sssssssssoooooo sweet and I love the eyes they are so soulfull...I love it
Mina xxx
OMGosh...this is absolutely darling!! Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog and you also have amazing coloring skills!!! I think I'll join your following! :)
Post a Comment