A little play on words. Today is my birthday. It is also the beginning of Lent, so in lieu of cake Magnum is holding fish bones. So I will be celebrating my birthday, with no meat and one meal and no cake. My funny Husband did mention that Lent restrictions don't apply to the elderly. Plus I am giving up coffee. It should be a great day.
I purchased Magnum with Add-On Magnum from Ladybug Crafts Inks and colored him up with Prisma pencils and Gamsol. The paper is My Mind's Eye glitter book. My friend Sherri shared those pretty flowers and brads.
I am entering this in the Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge for spring colours challenge.
I purchased Magnum with Add-On Magnum from Ladybug Crafts Inks and colored him up with Prisma pencils and Gamsol. The paper is My Mind's Eye glitter book. My friend Sherri shared those pretty flowers and brads.
I am entering this in the Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge for spring colours challenge.

14 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday Gail!
Love this card! haha! He reminds me of my yellow lab that finishes everything to the last drop!
Your colouring is fantastic (as always :o) and those flowers are so kewl!
Hope you will have a wonderful day.. Hmm I'll have to have some cake for you!
Happy Birthday!
oh no Gail I wouldnt want to be around you today, no caffeine and little food lol...love this fabulously funny cat hes brilliant...gorgeous card
Mina xxx
I think we need to move your birthday & start celebrating it early so you can have cake! Love this card! I had talked myself out of this set until you made such a darling card with it! Darn! Time to shop!
Happy birthday sweet Gail. I hope you had a great day. Giving up coffee would be so tough. I gave up all caffeine so we are on the same track. Good luck. Your card is adorable.
PERFECT! This is my most fave of all your cards yet Gail!! Brilliant colouring too! Can you tell I love it, lol?!
Oh you could enter it into this week's Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge for spring colours!
Hehe, love that funny cat. Hope you had a lovely day.
Liz x
Happy Birthday Gail..hope it was a good one!! Doesn't look like Magnum has left you much to nibble on lol. This is a great card and I love seeing Magnum holding the fishbones instead of a cake. I've given up all cakes, candy, cookies, chocolate etc but I think if I gave coffee too I might as well stay in bed for 6 weeks!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week. xx
Happy Birthday Gail - and i hope you have a fabulous day despite the lack of meat and cake lol
I adore magnum and he looks fab on this card .
I love the papers and the flowers are gorgeous
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x
Happy birthday Gail, I hope you had a great day. This is a fabulous card, I love Magnum! I love your colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Good luck. Pami x
Happy Birthday Gail :-) Hope you had a great day!! I love your card, Magnum is such a cutie :-)
Thanks for joining in with my Spring Colours Challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink
Sue xx
HA - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this image and add-on; so cute!
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!
Hugs, Michele
Super cute card Gail. Love that cat image, the coloring... pretty paper! :o)
Post a Comment