This is way out of my element, but I thought she was so hysterical that I just had to have her.
I colored Bugagoo Stella with Copics and shaded with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. My friend Sherri supplied all the goodies for this card. I just made sure I purchased Stella when I got home to my PC.
I colored Bugagoo Stella with Copics and shaded with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. My friend Sherri supplied all the goodies for this card. I just made sure I purchased Stella when I got home to my PC.

6 comments:
Love your choice of paper! It just shows her off to perfection. She is adorable!
lol shes brilliant Gail...you have used her just perfectly too
Mina xxx
This is really cute! I just love Bugaboo images. They are so much fun to work with.
That is just flipping brilliant, Gail! I lvoe those Bugaboos - must use them more often!
Me again, Gail! Hope you are having a good week!
Just so you know, I cased your card here...
http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/totally-ladybug-tuesday-goes.html
Thx for the inspiration honey!
I LOVE Stella!! This card is wonderful and Stella has been done up perfect! Great colouring and layout Gail!
I think it would be fun to have Stellas attitude one day... with my boys I mean lol!
Post a Comment