Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Bank Account

  
I've been feeling a little blue lately and unappreciated.  Shame on me!  A while back my sweet sister sent me an email titled "Bank Account". It's probably one that has been around, but it was the first time I had seen it and it made an impression.  It is too long to post on my blog, but here is part of the email:

     So, my advice to you would be to deposit a lot of happiness in the bank
      account of memories!    

     Thank you for your part in filling my Memory Bank.    I am still depositing.    

     'Remember the five simple rules to be happy:    

              1. Free your heart from hatred.  
              2. Free your mind from worries.    
              3. Live simply.    
              4. Give more.    
              5. Expect less.    

So here's my card. It's one of my favorites and I've been saving it.  And today I ran across High Hope's 100th Challenge Anything Goes. 





Yes, I am still a little camera challenged.  I wanted to show off how I punched out the balls with some coordinating paper. They were the perfect size. I colored Jiggles with Copics, used a Spellbinders circle die, a little ribbon and topped it off with some Stickles on the flower in his pocket.  The paper is DCWV from Hobby Lobby. 

The day is mostly over, so I'll wish everyone a deposit for their "Bank Account".

(I would be happy to forward the entire email to anyone.  My email address is with my profile.)





8 comments:

ahlers5 said...

I love the way you popped up the balls. Cute idea.

Ila said...

Your card is Cute and Gorgeous. I love the way you colored this HH clown...and the dimension is Fabulous!!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card.
luv
Debby

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. I love the way you added the balls.. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for the "bank account" advice. The rules for happiness are perfect.

Serene Designs said...

Wow! I love your card and you have coloured jiggles perfectly. Very cute! Jiggles is one of my favourites too. Your photos are great! The close up of Jiggles shows the colours beautifully. Have a Great Day. Kind Regards Maria

Dawn B. said...

I love your Penny Black card.. They are some of my favorites stamps.. I don't see anywhere on that post to leave a comment so I left it here.. Great friends are hard to find..:)

Heidi said...

Gail
Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. I love your card. You are very creative with the way you did the juggling balls. I love how 3d they look!

I love your thoughts on the bank account of happiness!

Tanya S said...

Fabulous! I love the clown and so very colorful.Thanks for joining us at High Hopes