Monday, January 17, 2011

Be Mine Valentine

That Mo Manning is so irresistible!  This is one of my Christmas gifts from my friend Sherri.

 I have been purchasing a lot of embellishments. Do you see any embellishments on my cards other than ribbon?  Maybe they will be like my stamps. I collected stamps for a couple of years, before I made anything I liked. So one of these days be prepared for an explosion of embellishments.  This image was so beautiful on it's own, I just couldn't bare to put anything with it. I hope I did it justice.

I colored "shy valentine Nessa" with Copics and shaded with pencil and Gamsol.   Then a little Stickles on her petticoat and some sponging on the back round to finish.  The paper is from that fabulous s.e.i "My Heart", that I bought at Ben Franklin. Since Ben is about 150 miles away, I'm going to have to find some more on line.

Got to get some beauty rest now. It's way past bed time for this old gal.

3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is precious.. What a sweet sweet card. I never put alot of embellishments on my MO cards either.. That paper is wonderful. I didn't even know there were any Ben Franklins left.. We used to have one in our small town in IL. I loved it..

ahlers5 said...

I decided to give your whole site a once over today and it appears that I somehow missed this one. she's adorable.

JUDI said...

This card is soooo cute. As usual your coloring is right-on...just beautiful, save the embellies
for when you get a brain freeze, and can't think of what to use.