I downloaded these images from Verve Stamps last year. I love the simplicity of the mittens. Now my dilemma is I can't figure out how to enter the challenge. I think it's pretty challenge or not.
This card is loaded with bling, with the jewels on the mittens and the "i" in Winter, all done up on glittery
My Mind's Eye DP. These are two images from Verve Stamps that I had downloaded and put together.
I colored the mittens with Copic BG13. Also used Hobby Lobby ribbon, a Spellbinders die and a Martha Stewart puch for those tiny snowflakes.

2 comments:
Hi, gorgeous card, love how the mitten comes off the circle.
Liz x
This is beautiful.. I love these colors. I am finally getting a stamping room and I think these hues of blue are going on my walls.. Love the BG Copics.. Great card..:)
Post a Comment