I'm kind of unsure about this. Am I good enough to even be entering a challenge? So few have visited my blog, that I could be fooling myself. I had fun anyway. So here is my entry for
That's Krafty Thursday #43
Drum roll....
This is Butch an Mimi from Stamping Bella.
I colored them with Copics and shaded with Prisma pencils. The paper and the ribbon are from Hobby Lobby. I didn't have a soft gray, but I found a piece of soft blue bazzle, which I rather like. I freelanced the diamond cuts on the side and added a little red jewel. The tag is a Spellbinders die.
10 comments:
This card is really cute. I love the coloring. It's perfect! I had a little scotty when I eas growing up. I have the same feeling about entering the challenges. I am hoping to have some time soon to start doing them again.
Hiya, have come across your blog from the Krafty Thursday challenge. Your colouring is amazing and I have become a follower so that I don't miss anything!
Liz x
Very cute card. I found your blog from The Spotted Chick and I am glad you entered. Good Luck.
Woo hoo, love your Butch and Mimi card! Your free hand diamonds look great! Keep coloring, keep playing - it's what this hobby is all about!
WHAT??? Good enough??? Are you kidding??? This is SO STINKIN CUTE!! I LOVE it! You did an excellent job Gail! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}
OMG!! You ABSOLUTELY have the talent, Gail!! This card is adorable and I checked out your other cards...they're equally as adorable!! Your coloring is GREAT!! Keep stamping! {{hugs}}
The moment I saw this card, I knew it would get a Clara!!!! JUST LOVE IT! Congrats' again and endless drum roll ...
LouLou
Wow, this is just brilliant! Lovin' your style!
This is a darling card. I have two pups that look just like these so will probably head over and buy the stamps!!
very nice!!!!
Post a Comment