The Splitcoast CAS challenge this week was rain or anything that would relate to rain.
I attempted to water color this Just Inklined digital stamp. I did not use watercolor paper and it wrinkled at bit. I used a Viva Paper Pen for some rain drops that don't show on the folder. After the time I spent coloring this I didn't want to ruin it with big drops that I couldn't correct, so it is what it is. I used Michael's Painted Fancy and a Memory Box Stitched Square to frame the image.
I attempted to water color this Just Inklined digital stamp. I did not use watercolor paper and it wrinkled at bit. I used a Viva Paper Pen for some rain drops that don't show on the folder. After the time I spent coloring this I didn't want to ruin it with big drops that I couldn't correct, so it is what it is. I used Michael's Painted Fancy and a Memory Box Stitched Square to frame the image.
4 comments:
I love your water coloring on this! Such a cute card. I'm trying to use up all of the ones I made before I start creating again. Only a couple hundred more to use! Quilting has my attention right now. Something new.
Totally GORGEOUS, Gail, and I love this image (that is no longer there). But your watercoloring is stellar and simply unmatchable. I love the white and the beautiful background! You are really on a creative roll, and I am so glad!! Hugs and love! xoxo
I can't believe you did this on regular card stock. I would have had a hot mess, but how beautiful it turned out and what a fabulous image! Your no-line is the best! I was thinking Just Inklined went out of business, but maybe that was Squigglefly. Gee, now you've got me looking again. This is amazing!
Wow!! You've done a wonderful job watercolouring Gail! I don't use watercolour paper most of the time because I like the flat surface of heavy cardstock and it's so white and crisp.
You are so talented.. I'll never catch up!
Sheree
Post a Comment