Friday, June 10, 2016

QKR Challenge #195 - For The Guys

Tell me I have to make a "guy" card and I go into panic mode!  Fear no more. QKR Stampede has a ton of images that can be made into a masculine card.  I picked #13209 Going Fishing  for the QKR's latest challenge.


I've lost the company name for this sentiment. I think it may be Technique Tuesday.
I've colored this image with my Prisma pencils and framed it with Memory Box die Sylvan Frame.

Pretty easy right?  Come join us in QKR Stampede's #195 - One For The Guys Challenge. 


5 comments:

Sherri said...

Beautifully colored! Love the die!

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute image which I love especially because it includes a dog. Got a real old fashioned country feel to it with that can o' worms. Fantastic pencil coloring. Something about the pencils makes it extra special. The look is just right for the image. And then you went and used that awesome die. A perfect fit! Love this!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful scene card and beautiful coloring. What greenish colors did you use for the shirt? celyinscatcharter.net Thank you for the great inspiration.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Gail, this is absolutely darling and so wonderfully colored! Your pencil coloring is totally off the charts, my friend! And this image is adorable and yes sweet! And what a perfect sentiment for it! Yep, he just has to go fish and wait for them to bite...hehe! Wow, Leslie is right that this frame die is just perfect for this card! I love it, and I am overjoyed to see you create such amazing cards for QKR. But then again, I would not have expected anything less from my friend, amazing Gail! Love it!! Hugs!

Marie-Louise said...

Such a cute card. Great colouring.