Halloween is not my thing, but this digital stamp was too sweet to resist.
I found her on Etsy, Molly Harrison Art. She was colored with Copics and cut with a Memory Box stitched die. I then mounted the image on some Basic Grey paper that I've had forever. The little pumpkin in the lower right is a dimensional sticker and the branch on the left is a another Memory Box Die.
I'll enter this in QKR's 162-halloween Challenge.
Happy Haunting!
I found her on Etsy, Molly Harrison Art. She was colored with Copics and cut with a Memory Box stitched die. I then mounted the image on some Basic Grey paper that I've had forever. The little pumpkin in the lower right is a dimensional sticker and the branch on the left is a another Memory Box Die.
I'll enter this in QKR's 162-halloween Challenge.
Happy Haunting!

5 comments:
Oooh this is fabulous, your colouring is wonderful!
Awesome Halloween card! I know you don't like Halloween, but this is a "wow" card! I love everything about it! I'm still laughing at your remark about having the background paper a "long" time....ha ha If you made more cute Halloween cards like this one, you would use it up faster! (Couldn't resist!) Seriously, with cards this cute, you need to make more of them! The holiday will grow on you if you do!
Gorgeous image and, of course, your coloring is spectacular! Love that cute little sticker and the branch cut in black. I should remember that for Halloween cards. Halloween cards are a good excuse to cut loose with the bright colors you might not use otherwise. I mean, purple and orange? Any other time... I've had that same paper pad forever, too. Love this, Gail!
What a sweetie she is! LOving your colours and design.
Your paper is perfect for this GOrgeous Halloween creation.
Such pretty dies too.
Chrissyxx
WOW on the coloring, Gail ! Love the cat and the background dp. It's wonderful to see you playing along in our Halloween challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck and come play again, won't you?
NanaConnie DT
Post a Comment