Saturday, June 7, 2014

Tea Cups

I haven't been blogging much lately. I've had some problems with my PC. I can use it somewhat, but it get's hot pretty quick and I try to limit my use. I've been making cards, so I'll have some to share when I get my new fan.  This will be a quick post.

I have recently found some super digi's at Cuddly Buddly.  Here are a couple of cards I made with this teacups image .


Stamps:            Cuddly Buddly Teacups, Stampin Up sentiment
Color Medium: Copic RV91, R32, YG11, G12 G24, R35, Prisma pencil PC994 and Gamsol.
Dies:                 Spellbinder Adorning Squares, Marianne Anja Corner, Cherry Lynn Lace Corners
Paper:                DCWV and White Cardstock.


Stamps:            Cuddly Buddly Teacups, Hero Arts Sentiment
Color Medium: Copic RV91, R32, YG11, YR68 , G12 G24, BV000, BG02, Y21 E000
Punches:           Martha Stewart
Paper:               Creative Imaginations (gingham), Simple Stories (Summer Fresh)
Accessories:     Image cut with the Silhouette Cameo
See ya!


8 comments:

Sherri said...

These are both just adorable! Never would have guessed tea cups were this awesome! And I love the little shelves effect with each one.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I hardly recognize them as the same image. These cards are fabulous! You have such a good eye for color and design, and I love it when you post. Good luck with your computer.

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Vintage feeling and elegant cards. I think I need this digi as a friend would love a card with them. Thanks for the link too! ;-)

ahlers5 said...

I love these two cards. I especially like the way you made the tablecloth. I mat have to borrow that idea sometime. I'll have to pin it.

Angela said...

Wow Gail, you really do excellent work with digis! I love, love, love these beautiful cards that are so fabulously colored!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Gail, these are both gorgeous! I just love this image (and agree with Stacy - I need to love on these!). I love your coloring and how you've used the dies to really make them pop! Wow!! Need to visit more...love your work! Hugs!

JD/ Jill said...

Both these cards are so beautiful! As someone said in a post above me..."You have a great eye for color." I like the soft colors that you used.

Mary J said...

They are so pretty Gail and I love how you created the table mat!