Everyone should have at least one special friend that always makes an extra effort to be there for you in good times and in bad. Both occasions require chocolate, an they always have a plentiful supply. They have probably stuck their neck out for you a time or two, hence these adorable geese from QKR. I hope that I am that kind of friend too.

I am entering my card in this weeks QKR Challenge #76 Friends Are Special.
Recipe:
Sentiment: Paper Trey Ink - Mixed Messages
Copics: B60 G24 R29 Y08 YG63 YR68
Spellbinder dies: Gold Labels Four, A2 Bracket Boarders One
Memory Box Die: Tiny Bow
Dimensional Dots: Studio G
Paper: MME Blush
Hug a friend!
5 comments:
Just love this! Your coloring is always amazing. I absolutely love the bows...so cute! I am going to try to make some paper bows with the Silhouette one of these days. I'm so glad to see you back again. I love seeing your cards, they are always such an inspiration.
Gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful and all the embellishments. Love it. Thanks for joining us this week for "Friends are Special." Good Luck.
Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner
This is just adorable! I never would have thought of this one for friends, but it is perfect! Love the sewing too! That just makes such a beautiful touch. P.S. Don't worry! You ARE the perfect friend!
Just love these critters and how you colored them. Love your use of dies too and those paper bows are adorable! Great design!
Oh, my gosh! This is the cutest, most amazing card, and I saw that you won, too! Congratulations! I just love the pretty papers and design with the curve and those adorable bows and stitching. I can't say enough. Looks like you'll have more QKR images coming our way, now. Looking forward to it!
Post a Comment