Monday, April 15, 2013

Splitcoast Review

I am determined to get back up to speed here.  These are some of my favorites that I have at Splitcoast.
Normally I would list all the products, but since there are so many in this post please click on any  link next to the card to view details at my Splitcoast gallery for all the details.  I am GailNM if you wish to take a look at my entire gallery.


 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 

 
 


 
 

 



5 comments:

Mary J said...

They are all so gorgeous, Gail! I love the very clever girl with her front and back - brilliant!

Maire Gamber said...

Wow! Your coloring is just gorgeous! I have enjoyed looking at all your fabulous creations! I am your newest follower!
Hugs, Marie
http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com

Viv said...

Wow these are all so gorgeous Gail, amazing display of cards, well done :) Viv xx

Pat K said...

WOW Gail..these are all so beautiful. LOVE your style - so clean and classy with beautiful coloring. Best use I've seen of that Marianne die. hugs, Pat K x

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your cards are all so beautiful. The clown one really grabs my attention because of the way you coloured it and the umbrella. The bottom card really grabbed my attention by the way you designed it. Fabulous.