I had a difficult time with this digi determining what has hair and what was
ribbon. I searched the web just before posting and it turns out there isn't any
ribbon in her hair. It's all in the interpretation, right? She does have pearls
in her hair.
Stamps - A Day For Daisies - Pearls In My Hair
I think the sentiment is a Verve Stamp.
Colored with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol.

6 comments:
This is just gorgeous,love the image and great colour choice.xxx
Hi Gail!! Hope all is well. Just stopped by to say hi and then lost all consciousness when I saw this beauty LOL!! OMGoodness Gail, I mean oh my goodness gracious!! Stunning my friend! And seeing your coloring with the ribbon in her hair I honestly cannot imagine her without it. Beautifully done!
Hugs and blessings!
Audrey
Wow!! I think you were right in finding the ribbon Gail!
Your colouring is what really makes this card sparkle! Love how you cut out the image and that embossing folder is beautiful!
Absolutely gorgeous card Gail. One of the best I've seen using this beautiful image. hugs, Pat K x
Beautiful card design Gail, the image and colors are fabulous.
Regards diane
Great card, I have this stamp too, you did a great job of colourin., I couldn't see any ribbon either but yours looks fab :) Viv xx
Post a Comment