Monday, July 9, 2012

With a Cherry on Top

I love this teddy from Cuddly Buddly


I colored my Cuddly Buddly digi with Copics. You can get yours here.

Cuddly Buddly - kims-digi-stamp-with-a-cherry-on-top
Cuddly Buddly - DP
Liquid Pearl
Organza Ribbon
Copic - B60, R46, YG06, YR21, Y26




4 comments:

Victoria said...

My Nan always says "I love you with a cherry on top" so your blog post title made me smile a lot :) That teddy is a cutie indeed.

Sherri said...

Teddy bears AND cupcakes! How could you ever go wrong with that combination? He is adorable. I love the paper you matted him on.It was the perfect choice!

Mary J said...

Oh Gail, that is so very sweet - love it!

ahlers5 said...

What an adorable card. I love the paper set. The heat here is killing me this week. Usually we have no humidity. This week it's humid and about 110 degrees. I'm melting!