I am so late with this card. Did you ever have a day where you have to continually do, undo and redo? Well, I've had a week of that. That's what you get for working 50 hrs a week and then try to work from home on the weekend. I think I'm getting too old for this.
Here is my overdue DT weekly card.
I love snowmen and easel cards. The sentiment is computer generated.
Digi Stamp: Cuddly Buddly Generous Snow Buddy
Spellbinder label die
Martha Stewart Punch
Snowflakes are from my stash and I don't know where I got them
Colored with Copics and shaded with Prisma Colors.
Stickles
Liquid Pearls
Do stop by the Cuddly Buddly site. They even have some free digi's to tryout.
I should have a couple of wedding photos for my next post.

6 comments:
Love the layering of the blue and white border pieces. It's been ages since I've done an easel card.
I always like seeing wedding photos :)
Oh he is so much fun Gail! Love it!
This is beautiful! I love the look on the snowman's face. I used your link to Cuddly Buddy and picked up some freebies...Thanks!
Adorable! ALMOST makes me want winter to come. ALMOST! Love the easel card as it really displays him perfectly.
Awwwww, he is too cute. Love that smile - great colour choice and layout. hugs Pat K.x
This is Gorgeous,love the image and fabulous layout.xxx
Post a Comment