Sunday, June 17, 2012

Another Christmas Card?

I know, it's 90 deg. in Iowa and I'm on a Christmas card kick. I'm just trying to fill my Christmas Card Challenge of (3) per month.  I promise,  the next card will not be Christmas.  But be honest aren't these digi's from Cuddly Buddly just irresistible?


Paper: DCWV from the Preppy Princes Stack
Copics: R46, E04, E00,Y21,B60
Spellbinder's Snowflake die set 

Martha Stewart Punch
Stickles
Pencil






7 comments:

Sherri said...

You have to stop making Xmas cards! You make me want to get out my Xmas stamps or put up the tree! This is adorable.

ahlers5 said...

This is wonderful! i knew you would do amazing things with their images. I haven't done my CC challenge since January. I think I'm a tad behind.

Mary J said...

He is wonderful Gail1 Love the simple layout - really show cases your lovely colouring!

Pat K said...

Oh what a lovely Christmas card - love this image, coloured so beautifully. Hugs, Pat K.

CaroleAnn said...

Elaine
This is such a cute image and I love the die cut design you added!
Actually I like seeing a Christmas card since we are having a heat wave here in NY!! Great card! Have a great weekend! Hugs

Victoria said...

I love the border around the image... the layout works so well with this image.

Holstein said...

This is really a cute digi, and you colored it wonderfully. Love the new look of your blog.