As of Monday, I will not see the sun, except for weekends for about 5 months. Although, I have a beautiful office, I don't have any windows. I go to work between 6AM and 7AM and leave for home around 6PM. Which brings me to this photo. I didn't have any natural light for it, so I tried it with a flash, without a flash, I dimmed the lights and took about a dozen photos before I chose this one. It looks just a little fuzzy to me.
This pumpkin is from Serendipity and the sentiment is Hero Arts. I colored the image with Copis and added a little glitter. That was the other problem the flash was hitting the glitter just right, so it looked like there were areas that didn't get colored.
I am entering this in the Simply Less is Moore Challenge week-40 which is orange and red.
This pumpkin is from Serendipity and the sentiment is Hero Arts. I colored the image with Copis and added a little glitter. That was the other problem the flash was hitting the glitter just right, so it looked like there were areas that didn't get colored.
I am entering this in the Simply Less is Moore Challenge week-40 which is orange and red.

19 comments:
Such a pretty card. I'm in a don't feel like making cards mode right now. My daughter even called me to ask why I'm not posting. I guess I'll get back there. Wow, you work a lot of hours. We are not allowed to have overtime. That's good in a way.
Gail this card is gorgeous. You really did an amazing job coloring that fabulous stamp.
Sorry you will be missing the sun over the next few months. I go into work at 5am, but thankfully leave by 3pm so I at least get what is left of the sun on my commute home.
Again... great card.
Carole
Fabulous card and super colouring
Kathyk
Nothing worse than going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark.... but it DOES make the weekends extra special. This is a lovely card - fab image and even if the light didn't allow you to take a sharp pic, I can bet it looks fab 'in real life'.
This looks absolutely fabulous, the colours look so rich!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
This is a lovely image and super colouring :)
Stunning card Gail, your colouring is amazing! These short winter days take some getting used to don't they!
Jenny :)
now that cant be good for you all that lack of sun Gail...your card is gorgeous, such beautiful rich colours, its a pain lack of light this time of year isnt it, but you managed it perfectly
Mina xxx
So know what you mean about winter months without seeing daylight, but it always passes thankfully. Love your card the stamp is gorgeous and the combination of red and orange zings XOXO Zoe
What a beautiful stamp and beautifully colored! The photos are the hard part I think.
That pumpkin image looks great with just orange and red!
About the sun....
Well,during the week, just pretend you live in Alaska, and on weekends, be sure to take in as must sun as you can.
Does your stamp room have windows?
Love this! I thought the last one you did was gorgeous but this one is even more so!
Maybe th photo is a bit fuzzy but I can still see how beautiful this card is!
Anita
Gorgeous Gail!! Love the image and your colouring .. Gorgeous!!
You have done really well to get such a good picture with no natural light .. .. and your card is gorgeous.
Stunning colours and image.
Love Jules xx
Very beautiful Gail - love the soft look you've created!
Lovely card and great colouring too, I am missing the sun too , such a grey day today again! :O( Viv xx
A gorgeous card Gail. Sue.x
Wow!! Such amazing coloring....the sun just popped out here....sending some your way :)
Post a Comment