Saturday, August 20, 2011

My First Fall 2011 Card?

I just came back from a mini vacation visiting my sister in Minnesota. We had a really good time and I miss her already. Everyone should have at least one sister.

This is suppose to be a fall card, but the leaf said "I must be red" and now it looks more like Christmas.

The Stamp is from Studio 112 which I colored with Copics.  the embossed leaves were done with a Cuttle Bug die and embossing folder. The "Thankful" sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Enjoy the reset of the weekend.


7 comments:

Liz Miller said...

Another really classy card. Autumn (Fall) is my favourite season. I just love all the colours.
Liz x

ahlers5 said...

This is simply gorgeous. I agree with the comment above. Classy!
Diane

Sandy said...

Love those embossed leaves, and fall flowers can be red! A beautiful card.
Sandy

Heather T said...

Oh my, this is lovely, Gail. The crisp white embossed leaves are such a lovely background for your stunning coloured one.

Tricia said...

This card is GORGEOUS! I love the beautiful red leaf and it immediately made me think of fall. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, too. Your comment made my day!

Mary J said...

Wow, how a great way to use that embossed leaf as a mat! Really beautiful - reminds me of the rich red of the countryside!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to get my hands on that Cuttlebug die!! Your leaf is perfect! Maple leaves always turn the most gorgeous red and gold in the fall.
Hugs,
Sheree