Sunday, April 24, 2011

My New Craft Room

It's been so long since I mentioned I was redoing my office/craft room, I bet you all thought I was just blowing smoke. Well, I just had to wait until everything was just perfect. My boys hung my selves last week, and I just had a couple of finishing touches. I debated what order to show you.
I'll start with the old.  I must tell you, I am messy, but the first two photos are after I emptied my oak desk that I sold, and I just piled everything in the middle of the room. However, my craft desk usually looked like this.



My guest bedroom was the temporary storage.




DH painted the lovely lavender walls.





My handsome Son laying the new floor






My DH was not happy that, I had him take down the ugly ceiling fan. But I think I made the right choice.

8 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Wow, beautiful room. Congrats! It must be really great to have a dedicated space to work in. I love all the colors your chose. I had to clear my workspace today for Easter dinner! Oh well. It's a good workspace when we're not eating on it. Enjoy your room!

Mary J said...

Ohmigosh, I am sooooo JEALOUS of you, Gail!!! What a wonderful job your boys did - do they want to come and do my room?!!!

Caroline said...

Hi thank for your comment on my card :) I love what you've done with this room! Love the shabby chic look! The new white furniture and shelving - where did you find them?

Jean said...

Gail this is fantastic, I would spend all day everyday there! I had a pretty nice set up before we moved to NV but not so much now... **insert sad face here** But it is workable, I love how clean and open yours is. Enjoy it girl!

Liz McGuire, said...

OK then, when can I come and play! Not jealous, no not jealous at all!

It's fabulous, love that chandelier,

Liz x

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a beautiful transformation of your stamp room!!

Kelly S. said...

ACK, can I come live there? I promise to share all of my stuff, and I will only take up the teensiest bit of room in the corner...I'll even hold it all in a backpack :) And be quiet as a mouse!! What a beautiful room, loooove the lavender walls!

Adnot's Inkpad said...

Lovely room. I am wondering where you purchased the white storage drawers?