Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Friend in Need.

Well I hope I still have friends. I have been here, but have had zero energy and I had to nurse my Mojo back.
I have been working some extra long hours and getting older may have something to do with my lack of energy. I had a lot of catching up with my blog friends, and I'm not done.  So this card seems appropriate. Luckily, I don't know anyone under the weather, so for now this one is for my Mojo and I will put it in my stash.



This is a digi is Bigsby from Karen's Doodles. I used Prisma Pencils and Gamsol to color them. I cut them out with a spellbinders die and added a pretty flower K&Company.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the corners. The pattern paper is also from K&Company.

I really have to kit the hay now.  Bye.

5 comments:

Sheree said...

Oh my goodness! This card is sooooo adorable Gail! That image is the cutest and your colouring... I would put it up there with the best! Love the papers and colours you chose as they tie everything together perfectly. I do believe you have found your mojo!! Thanks for all your lovely comments. I appreciate each and every one which is why I gave you that award!

ahlers5 said...

Wow, your coloring on this is absolutely gorgeous. Image is cute as can be, also. You need to come out here and give me some lessons! Glad to see you back.

Mary J said...

Aaaahhh!! Oh Gail, this is such a lovely card honey! Your colouring is amazing!

Sherri said...

I don't know how I missed this! So cute! it would almost be worth getting sick for!!

Jean said...

Isn't he adorable? You did such a great job with coloring him. TFS!