Saturday, April 23, 2011

A different Saturday

Sherri went to Lincoln to spend Easter with family, and left me here by myself. I just don't know where her priorities are!!  So boo, I had a Lean Cuisine for lunch, and made a card by myself.  Well, tomorrow, I have Church, and then Easter dinner here with my family. I can't wait to see those little granddaughters in their Easter dresses.

Here is my solo.


Sherri gave me this gift certificate for Hambo Stamps. I colored my herd with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol.
The paper is from My Mind's Eye Glitter Book.  That stuff is hard to glue, so Zip Dry is a must. The little flower (my big embellishment) is from Sandylion Essentials that I purchased at Michael's along with the ribbon.

I wish everyone a glorious Easter.

4 comments:

iPad-64 said...

I may have deserted you, but I'm still checking on you!! Darling card! We will have to double up on making cards when I get back! HAPPY EASTER!!

Julie said...

What a fab card,love the cute image! I've never heard of Zip Dry,must search this out,I've a new glittery paper pack to use and Im expecting some trouble ;)
Happy Easter,Julie x

Mina said...

well your solo card is stunning Gail...your ewes are fab and so brilliantly coloured too...Happy Easter to you and those you love
Mina xxx

Mary J said...

HA ha ha!!! Such a great image - the sheep and newborn lambs by us are very boring!! Great solo card - lovin' the colour combo!

Hope you had a fabby Easter with the family!