I have received permission from this person to share this with you. Something else I would like to share:
Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
also
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3, 5-6
This person doesn't like fluff, so I kept it simple. The stamp is Stampendous which I colored with Copics and cut out with a Spellbinders die. The sentiment is from Verve. The paper is My Minds Eye. I used Stickles for the body of the dragonfly.
4 comments:
Congratulations to your friend. That is amazing and must be so hard to do.. They will appreciate the scripture.. Great job.
Just popping in to see what you have thats new and Wow! I would have walked by a background paper like that but must say it turns this into a retro work of art! Every piece compliments the other beautifully. Simple design but gives off such a powerful message.
One year of sobriety is a huge hurdle! Hope your friend keeps up the great work! I find it is a lot more fun watching evryone else!
Am starting to feel better and will hopefully produce more soon... and will e-mail you then too!
what a gorgeous card and for such a wonderful accomplishment, congratulations to your friend, this is surely something to be proud of.....such perfect scripture too.....have a great weekend!
enjoy *~*
What a wonderful accomplishment for your friend. It is so beautiful to see God at work in a persons life. This is such a neat card. Striking, yet subdued.
Post a Comment